To receive email notifications of new calendar events, please register here.
Police Community Relations Committee: School Safety, Prevention & Intervention
- Date: 03/13/2018 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: JH Rose High School
600 W. Arlington Boulevard
Greenville, North Carolina 27858
Subject: Tues. March 13th , 6:30, " School Safety, Prevention & Intervention" presented by Greenville Police & Police Community Relations Committee
You are invited to attend a special meeting on " School Safety" at JH Rose High School
School Safety Panel:
Dr. Ethan Lenker, Pitt County Superintendent of Schools
Mark Holtzman, Greenville Chief of Police
Neil Elks, Pitt County Sheriff
Glen Webb, Corporal Greenville Police & Vice Chairman of Pitt County Board of Commissioners
- Warning signs for possible violent behavior & causes
- How can you share information discreetly with Greenville Police, Pitt County Sheriff and Pitt County Schools?
- What safety measures do we have in place now? How can we improve & afford it?
- Resource Officers
- Professional Help, where can you get it?