Horizons 2026: Greenville's Community Plan is Greenville's long-range comprehensive plan, which includes land use, transportation, recreation and parks, historic preservation and environmental protection goals and policies.
In addition to the online digital version you can download by selecting the heading above, you may order printed copies of Horizons 2026 for $70 by contacting Amy Nunez, Staff Support Specialist II at 252-329-4498. Printed copies are also available for view in the City Clerk's Office, the Community Development's Planning Division office and the Sheppard Memorial Library Main Branch's reference area. Enlargement of the Future Land Use and Character Map.
Interactive Story Maps
Story maps use geography as a means of organizing and presenting information. They tell the story of a place, event, issue, trend, or pattern in a geographic context. They combine interactive maps with other rich content - text, photos, video, and audio - within user experiences that are basic and intuitive. Click links below to open Greenville's interactive story maps.
- Appeal of Administrative Decision
- Family Care Home Application
- Dining and Entertainment Owner Acknowledgement
- Voluntary Annexation Petition
- Special Use Permit Application
- Home Occupation Assessment Form
- Variance Application
- Street Name Change Application
- Uptown Outdoor Dining Application
- Zoning Compliance Permit Application - Temporary Use