SUMMER 2017 - WAITING LIST
**BOTH CAMPS ARE NOW FULL! Any applicants from this point forward will be placed on a waiting list. We will notify you of any openings.**
The application to be placed on the waiting list can be found here.
WEEK 1: July 17, 2017 - July 21, 2017
WEEK 2: August 7, 2017- August 11, 2017
Completed applications must be printed, signed by the campers legal parent or guardian, and returned to Sergeant D.W. Mills. Applications must either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or personally delivered to the Greenville Police Department reception desk located at 500 South Greenville Street. The camp is first come first serve; therefore, all applications will be recorded by the date and time received for entry. The application link will remain live until all spots have been filled
• Youth Camp is for first time campers with the Greenville Police Department. Return campers will not be considered in order to provide everyone with an opportunity to attend
• Camp is limited to 20 campers for each session. Participants must be between the ages of 9-12 years old.
• Applicants must indicate on the application what week they would like to attend. The 2017 dates are the weeks of July 17-21 and August 7-11
• Campers will need to be dropped off and picked up each day from the parking lot of Jarvis Memorial Church located directly in front of the main entrance of the Greenville Police Department at 500 South Greene Street. Drop off time is 8:45am- 9:00am and pick up is 4:00pm-4:10pm. On Fridays the pick will be at City Hall at 1:45pm
• Camp Attire will consist of t-shirt, shorts, and sneaks. No tank tops or flip flops will be permitted
• Lunch will be provided to campers each day by the Greenville Police Department