World Water Day and STEAM Lab Grand Opening
03/22/2018 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Exceptional Community Baseball League (ECBL) Opening Ceremonies
03/24/2018 10:30 AM
Dickinson After Dark
03/24/2018 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Mar 17 This is what happens when a community comes together for a common cause. Thank you to city staff and all of the volunteers! #KeepGreenvilleBeautiful
- Mar 16 Help determine the future of our community. The Southwest Bypass Land Use Plan is underway, and Pitt County, North Carolina needs your input. Take the survey at http://ow.ly/9bqA30iZaqV The purpose of the survey is to gain insight into the type of development residents and other stakeholders would like to see within the study area and to help determine the priority infrastructure improvements, recreational projects and economic development initiatives. Attend the workshop scheduled for 4:00-7:00 PM on Monday April 9, at the Goess Student Center at Pitt Community College (169 Bulldog Run, Winterville, NC 28590). For more information visit the project website: https://www.pittcountync.gov/715/Southwest-Bypass-Land_Use_Plan
- Mar 16 Sounds fun. Hope to see you there Greenville!
- Mar 16 ICYMI: The City of Greenville broke ground on the $33 million Town Creek Culvert project on Thursday. http://ow.ly/j9XK30iZ96S #towncreekculvert #urbanoasis
- Mar 17 It was a great day for the City of Greenville, as state & local leaders officially kicked off the Town Creek Culvert Project!! Hear what they had to say.
- Mar 15 Making Greenville greener - one tree at a time! Public Works employees prepare for Community Tree Day (Saturday, March 17) where new trees will be planted along a stretch of Greenville’s South Tar River Greenway near the Off-Leash Dog Park (200 Ash St). #releafgreenville #communitytreeday #greenvillenc #lovegvl ReLeaf Friends of Greenville Greenways (FROGGS)