- Cablecasting of City Council, Planning & Zoning Commission, Board of Adjustment, Recreation & Parks Commission, Affordable Housing Loan Committee, Historic Preservation Commission, Redevelopment Commission, Bicycle & Pedestrian Commission, and the Environmental Advisory Commission meetings
- Announcements of City meetings, events, services, and job opportunities
- City closings, delays, and holiday schedules
- Safety and crime prevention tips
- Recreation and Parks programs
- Library programs
- Recycling and sanitation information
- Videos of special City events
- Arts programming
- Other special government-related announcements and events
GTV9 and its programs have won state and national awards from the North Carolina City and County Communicators (NC3C) and the City, County, Communications and Marketing Association (3CMA), including the prestigious Savvy award. While awards are nice confirmation of the quality of services we provide, the purpose of GTV9 is to serve as an outlet for the dissemination of information on City programs and services. Information about county, state, and federal government programs and services which may affect or be of special interest to Greenville citizens may also appear on this channel. GTV-9 does not present or contain any information relating to non-government groups or events, such as private/corporate businesses, religious groups, etc.
The Public Information Officer is responsible for GTV9 messages and programming. Please call 252.329.4131 or email email@example.com with comments or questions regarding GTV-9.
GTV Meeting Broadcast Schedule
- City Council (Monday meeting): Tuesdays 1 a.m., 12 p.m., & 7 p.m.; Wednesdays 1 a.m., 12 p.m., & 7 p.m.; Thursdays 1 a.m. & 12 p.m.
- City Council (Thursday meeting): Fridays 1 a.m., 12 p.m., & 7 p.m.; Mondays 1 a.m., 12 p.m., & 7 p.m.
- Affordable Housing Loan Committee: Mondays 5 a.m.; Tuesdays 6 a.m.; Fridays 6 a.m.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission: Mondays 5 p.m.; Wednesdays 6 a.m.
- Board of Adjustment: Tuesdays 5 p.m.; Wednesdays 10:05 a.m.
- Environmental Advisory Commission: Tuesdays 10:05 a.m.; Thursdays 9 p.m.
- Historic Preservation Commission: Thursdays 10:05 a.m.; Fridays 5 p.m.
- Planning and Zoning Commission: Mondays 10:05 a.m.; Thursdays 7 p.m.
- Recreation and Parks Commission: Wednesdays 5 p.m.; Fridays 10:05 a.m.
- Redevelopment Commission: Mondays 6 a.m.; Thursdays 5 p.m.
*All meetings will play at these set times and other times as the schedule allows. Live broadcasts may affect the scheduled times. City Council meetings are broadcast at the above times for at least two weeks after the original meeting.