- Affordable Housing Loan Committee
- Board of Adjustment
- Environmental Advisory Commission
- Firefighters Relief Fund Committee
- Greenville Utilities Commission
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing Authority
- Human Relations Council
- Multimodal Transportation Commission
- Neighborhood Advisory Board
- Pitt-Greenville Airport Authority
- Pitt-Greenville Convention and Visitors Authority
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Police Community Relations Committee
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Sheppard Memorial Library Board
- Stormwater Regulatory Committee
- Youth Council
How To Apply
The City Council has a program to give citizens of Greenville an opportunity to inform the Council of their interest in serving on one of the City's many boards, committees, and commissions. This program, called the Talent Bank, provides the City Council with immediate access to residents who have indicated a desire to serve on a particular City board when a vacancy occurs. Citizens are encouraged to submit a completed Talent Bank application to the City Clerk. The City Clerk's Office will pass the information on to the Mayor or respective Council Members who are responsible for the selection of candidates to serve on the various boards, committees, and commissions. Applications are kept on file for a period of two years.Please call the City Clerk's Office at (252) 329-4420 to indicate your interest or to submit an application electronically, click HERE. For most City boards, the applicant must reside within the Greenville city limits to be considered for an appointment. Paper applications be downloaded HERE. A completed application may be:
- Faxed to the City Clerk's Office at (252) 329-4435
- Mailed to the City Clerk's Office, PO Box 7207, Greenville, NC 27835-7207
- Hand delivered to the City Clerk's Office at City Hall, 200 West Fifth Street.
Current Board and Commission Vacancies
The Mayor and City Council are seeking volunteers to serve on the Community Appearance Commission, Environmental Advisory Commission, Greenville Bicycle & Pedestrian Commission, Human Relations Council, Pitt-Greenville Convention & Visitors Authority, Redevelopment Commission, Recreation & Parks Commission, and Youth Council.
If you would like to be considered for an appointment please call the City Clerk’s Office, (252) 329-4420, to submit an application electronically, click HERE or you can download a talent bank form. Please email your form, fax your form to (252) 329-4435, or mail your form to Office of City Clerk, PO Box 7207, Greenville NC 27835-7207.
Board and Commission Policy
Click here to view the Board and Commission Policy for the City of Greenville.