Horizons 2026: Greenville's Community Plan is Greenville's long-range comprehensive plan, which includes land use, transportation, recreation and parks, historic preservation and environmental protection goals and policies.
In addition to the online digital version you can download by selecting the heading above, you may order printed copies of Horizons 2026 for $70 by contacting Amy Nunez, Staff Support Specialist II at 252-329-4498. Printed copies are also available for view in the City Clerk's Office, the Community Development's Planning Division office and the Sheppard Memorial Library Main Branch's reference area. Enlargement of the Future Land Use and Character Map.
Interactive Story Maps
Story maps use geography as a means of organizing and presenting information. They tell the story of a place, event, issue, trend, or pattern in a geographic context. They combine interactive maps with other rich content - text, photos, video, and audio - within user experiences that are basic and intuitive. Click links below to open Greenville's interactive story maps.
- Checklist for startup, construction and expansion
- Land Development Manual
- Illustrative List of District Uses
- Directions to Research Zoning Districts and Permitted Uses, May 1, 2015
- 2020 Preliminary plat dates
Building Inspections Documents
- Helpful Brochures and Publications
- Monthly Reports
- Permit Applications, Forms, and Information
- Scheduling Inspections
- Scheduling and Requesting Inspections Policy
- Inspections Performed 2018
- No Cash payments for Permits as of April 2, 2018
- EnerGov Citizen Self Service (CSS)
- EnerGov Interactive Voice Response (IVR)