Greenville Recreation & Parks is now using RecTrac, a recreation management software package. This allows customers to register for programs in real time, receive an emailed receipt and confirmation, have their credit card charged immediately, and update their household information as needed. There are no additional fees for using the online registration.
Customers may enter WebTrac as a guest to browse programs. However, a Household Account must be setup prior to program registration. To set up a Household Account, please enter the site and establish a user name and password. Once this is accomplished, household members can be added to register for programs.
Please contact our main office at 252.329.4567 with any questions.
Walk In Registration:
- Registration is taken in person by appointment at the GRPD office at Jaycee Park
- To receive Greenville resident fees, you must reside within the city limits. Proof of residency is required.
Refund and Credit Policy:
Greenville Recreation & Parks Department will give partial or full refunds for the following reasons:
- Class is cancelled due to low participant registration, and/or
- Valid medical reasons on part of the participant, and/or
- Participant is dissatisfied within the first 2 meetings of a program and contacts GRPD staff within 5 business days after the second meeting for a refund.
Other valid reasons for exiting programs will be considered for program credit. GRPD must be notified at least 2 working days prior to program starting date in order for GRPD to be able to fill a program vacancy.
Senior management must approve a refund or credit for a program or portion of programs deemed appropriate.
Credits can be used only by participant or his/her immediate family members.
Financial Assistance (for Greenville residents only)
Program fees should not prevent someone from participating. Economically disadvantaged participants may have fees reduced. Recreation and Parks staff will handle your requests for fee reductions in a confidential manner. (Does not include Bradford Creek Golf Course).
Call 252.329.4567 for additional information.