- Locker Rooms
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Recreation Facilities
The Community Pool will open for the summer season on June 13th.
- $1.50 (Children under 4 free with paid adult)
- $10- Ages 16 and under
- $15- Ages 17 and up
- $25- Family pass (up to 6 family members)
Public Swim Hours:
- Monday 1:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 1:30-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 1:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:30- 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 1:30-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 AM-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00-4:30 p.m.
Public Swim Time Blocks:
- Monday 1:30-3:00 p.m. 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 1:30-3:00 p.m. 3:30-5:00 p.m. 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 1:30-3:00 p.m. 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1:30-3:00 p.m. 3:30-5:00 p.m. 5:30-7:00 p.m.
- Friday 1:30-3:00 p.m. 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 1:00-2:30 p.m. 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Sunday 1:00-2:30 p.m. 3:00-4:30 p.m.
Public Swim COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Public swim sessions divided into 90 minute blocks
- Patrons will enter through the front of the bunk house and exit through the back gate into the parking lot
- Social distancing will be required; stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people; do not gather in groups; stat out of crowded places, avoid mass gatherings and stay with family group
- Six foot markers will be placed on the ground leading to the bunk house for social distancing
- 50 swimmers max; 25 people in each shallow pool area. Pool Manager will be alternating sides as patrons enter
- Time blocks are first come first serve until capacity is reached
- If capacity is met, patrons will be given a yellow paper that will allow them to return to the facility and go to the front of the line for the next time slot
- Patrons may reenter pool for next time block if there is no one else waiting
- Pool and locker rooms cleared in between blocks
- Only one family will be allowed to use each picnic table or bench and will be cleaned after each use.
- Picnic tables will be separated by 6 feet
- Patrons are asked to bring their own folding chair
- No balls will be allowed
- Swim test wristbands will be handled to accompanying adults to put on children. Adults over 16 years old will not be required to swim test.
- Please wash your hands or sanitize them at one of our stations upon entering the facility. Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the entry to the facility and exit gates
Please review the Pool Rules prior to visiting.
Groups and camps are admitted by reservation only; for reservations call 252-329-4043.